Tensegrity Plant Stand Prints

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from KenB259

KenB259

I have had a few inquiries about the plant stand I've shown a couple of times. I'm attaching the prints I came up with to make these. They don't contain the top, that's pretty straight forward, and there isn't an assembly view. I think you can figure out the assembly by just looking at my finished one that I have posted here. There's no copyright issues as I drew these prints myself. Also be aware the dimensions will work out, if the chain you use has links that are 3/4 inches long. If the chain links vary you will have to make some adjustments. Hoping these files attach correctly and I am looking forward to see what you come up with, if you wish to make one.

Attachments

• Front Base.pdf
    17.5 KB · Views: 333
  • Left Base.pdf
    22.2 KB · Views: 253
  • Long Angle.pdf
    16.7 KB · Views: 260
  • Right Base.pdf
    22 KB · Views: 210
  • Short Angle.pdf
    20.3 KB · Views: 223
  • Top Sides.pdf
    23.3 KB · Views: 273
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Awesome plans Ken. They attached just fine. I appreciate seeing these, as far too often we hear... "Oh, I know all about that, do this, do that." But there is never any indication that some of the commenters have every "done that." Yes UTubes are great, but seeing the background planning you did is quite remarkable.

The table you posted is great! Thanks for the time to post and share your plans. ;). I'll add this to my bucket list.

KenB259

Awesome plans Ken. They attached just fine. I appreciate seeing these, as far too often we hear... "Oh, I know all about that, do this, do that." But there is never any indication that some of the commenters have every "done that." Yes UTubes are great, but seeing the background planning you did is quite remarkable.

The table you posted is great! Thanks for the time to post and share your plans. ;). I'll add this to my bucket list.

Thanks Mark I appreciate your comments. This is one of those fun projects and there is many things you could do with it. It doesn't take a lot of wood and the cuts are simple. People that see it are amazed and as I've said I have sold three so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Thanks Mark I appreciate your comments. This is one of those fun projects and there is many things you could do with it. It doesn't take a lot of wood and the cuts are simple. People that see it are amazed and as I've said I have sold three so far.

I have truly sent this to the top of my play list. Even for small tabletop application this design looks fun. I really appreciate you starting this design on IAP, another welcomed distraction to life.

magpens

Thank you for posting these, Ken. !!!

I find it interesting that the pieces are pretty much pen blank size !!

KenB259

Here's a picture of the components just before you put it together. Should help anyone that wants to make one figure out the assembly.
IMG_1818.JPG

Top Bottom