Surprisingly good customer service

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mmayo

I have sat in this for a couple of weeks, but I have to share.

Eight weeks ago I had quadruple bypass surgery. The shop is active and the pain reduces slightly each day.

I needed more information than the very good Exotic Blanks website could answer, so I called Ed. I started talking and he used my first name in a friendly manner. I thought called ID and then he mentioned that he was happy I was recovering quickly from surgery. I was pleasantly stunned. I could not imagine Ed with zillions of customers would know from this section of IAP that I had surgery and would remember. I was very wrong. He was very caring and kind.

I like many vendors and have had great customer service; this was over the top.

Thanks Ed

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks for noticing, Mark.

Honestly, I have seen you on IAP for years. I've read about your penmaking, enjoyed the pens you post, so, I feel like I know you and many others on IAP. When you wrote about your recovery path, I was sincerely interested. When I talked with you on the phone, I feel I was talking with a friend. Yes, I knew you are a customer, but that really did not enter into my interest in your health.

I am GLAD to see you are recovering because you seem like a "nice guy"!! There are MANY "nice guys" I enjoy reading about on IAP--forum friends! IAP has given that to me, I hope I have given something back.

Hope you continue to recover to "better than new" soon!!

Ed

Top Bottom