Straight from my DVR.....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ligget

Ligget

Hi folks, a couple of pictures to share!:)

First is an Executive pencil from PSI, I thought I had ordered the pens but I received the pencils, however, it is Platinum plated and the wood is Box Elder Burl (dyed red). Finish is CA/BLO. [8D]

200841175641_Executive.jpg

Next is a Carbera pen with Satin Pearl hardware, finish is CA/BLO, however, I mixed the woods up.[:I] It is either Redwood Lace Burl or it is Oregon Myrtle Burl, any help identifying would be much appreciated!:)

20084118041_Atlas.jpg

Thanks for any comments!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

Originally posted by ligget

Hi folks, a couple of pictures to share!:)

First is an Executive pencil from PSI, I thought I had ordered the pens but I received the pencils,

Mark, I had the same problem. I was sure I ordered pens, but got pencils instead and I just don't order pencil kits.

Good looking stuff you got here.

philb

Awesome pens yet again!

I'm loving those finishes! Are you selling any of these pens? As I've never seen any up for sale on your web page?

PHIL

Ligget

Originally posted by philbaldwin

Awesome pens yet again!

I'm loving those finishes! Are you selling any of these pens? As I've never seen any up for sale on your web page?

PHIL

Hi Phil
My main purpose in turning pens is as therapy since I broke my back, I don`t have pens for sale on my website as I am always giving them away as presents to friends and family.

I sell some pens for what it cost me to make them, but I have always got custom orders waiting to be made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Gerry
I was sure I ordered pens as I hate pencils, too much hassle to send them back from the UK.[V]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi John
I wouldn`t recommend them, you pull the large top off to expose a silly little eraser, twist the nib to advance or retract the lead.
I like the shape though and the Platinum plating is flawless.:)

Ligget

Originally posted by fernhills

Hi,very nice pens,i like the red the best.Your finish is to dye for..Did you dye the pen your self. Carl

Carl, the BEB blanks were already dyed before I bought them, if I remember rightly they were from Craft Supplies USA around a year ago.

Thanks to everyone who helped me identify the wood as Oregon Myrtle Burl, saves me getting a red face when someone asks me what wood it is![:I]:D

drayman

nice pens mark, you could do with a little more practice on you finish though.:D:D:D:D[:0][:0][:0][:0]lol. only kidding mark,[^][^] nice kits.

Top Bottom