Stepping up the game

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Trey

Trey

Hey all!
I'm back with something a little more complex than a slim-line.:biggrin:
With some luck I have actually stepped up my game a bit and made something worthy of the group at large here. It's still a long way from perfect, but it's better than anything I have done to this point. Thanks for looking and any commentary is welcome!
Navigator 1.jpg

Navigator 2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

Hey all!
I'm back with something a little more complex than a slim-line.:biggrin:
With some luck I have actually stepped up my game a bit and made something worthy of the group at large here. It's still a long way from perfect, but it's better than anything I have done to this point. Thanks for looking and any commentary is welcome!
View attachment 119767

View attachment 119768

Better than anything you have done to this point is a good thing !! Pen turning is much like learning to walk. You take that first step a little shakey, the next step isn't quite so hard, and soon you are running with the big dogs !! View may not get any better, but your confidence and pens will. Your off to a good start !! Jim S

You have done very well on fit and finish on this pen. I also am not crazy about the cap but the finish on that cap is very nice. Also the fit to the bushings on the cap is very nice. I really like the contour of the lower barrel very nice line on it. Keep up the good work..

solobiker

I think it looks great and I love the wood. I work with the older population and think many would like the larger sized cap to be able to grip it better to take it off.

Top Bottom