Stainless Steel Bottle Stoppers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from W.Y.

W.Y.

Seeing as I "finally" got some SS stoppers hardware in the mail yesterday , I decided to go at it today and get these ready for this Saturdays craft sale.

I try to make them in a variety of different shapes and sizes. I have found that the secret to selling dozens of these is that some like them small and dainty and some like them big and bold. Gotta have variety.

From left to right is walnut , elm , corian , pine cone , stag-horn sumac , and spalted buckeye .
Hard to get good picture definition with the various woods in a group.

W.Y.
345877808.jpg
Here is a better picture of the pine cone one.
345877882.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred

Excellent selection to choose from. Now, sell them all and then invite the IAP folks over to drink all the opened bottles up before they go bad ... :biggrin:

Skye

Ditto, you picked the right one to give us a better pic of. Pinecone one looks great! I really like the wood on it.

W.Y.

Bruce.
The black piece at the bottom of the pine cone is actually the same shade of brown as the piece of walnut at the top.:wink:
It's just my photograhy and I didn't notice it until after I had it in the computer :redface:

W.Y.

W.Y.

I have been looking for some Sumac for the last month. Where did you get yours?

I got it out of my back yard. It grows like big bad weeds up here in the rocky mountains so every so often I do a slash and burn and save a few pieces.
With some careful band sawing of a piece of sumac crotch wood about the size of my fist I was able to get these three out of it.
W.Y.

69793761.jpg

Top Bottom