Sometimes its the simple stuff.....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rojo22

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
The Georgia Woodworkers Guild was over at a fellow woodworkers shop this weekend making toys for the childrens hospital. We helped them make a few extras and in the process cut a few extra parts to have around for ourselves.

The trucks are made from regular old 2 by 4's, and pine shelving.

Sometimes when you head out to the shop, the plans, the lumber choice, the finish choice and execution of the piece can be a pretty long and arduous task. Not this project.

No fancy wood selections, no special techniques. I hope the finished product puts some smiles on some folks faces, as it put a smile on mine and reminded me that not all woodworking has to be complicated.

Attachments

• toy trucks small.jpg
    toy trucks small.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 219
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Guys, the plans are not really on paper. We made some from some of the pieces that were left over from another project. I can bring some of the parts and a sheet with the dimensions on them for you to the next meeting, and you know if I can make them, anyone can!

cnirenberg

Guys, the plans are not really on paper. We made some from some of the pieces that were left over from another project. I can bring some of the parts and a sheet with the dimensions on them for you to the next meeting, and you know if I can make them, anyone can!

Super project and for a truly worthy cause. If you could scan the dimensions and post it, I would appreciate it. I know of some folks who would appreciate a cool hand made gift, and I have a hammer.....

Top Bottom