Solid Stone Fountain Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JohnGreco

JohnGreco

I think we all have a few pens that, after we finish them, make us step back and think how hard it will be to part ways with. This is one of those pens for me. But my personal pen collection doesn't pay the bills! C&C welcome, as always thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Deep Red Alabaster FP.jpg
    Deep Red Alabaster FP.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 490
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BJohn

John that is simply amazing, your work keep getting better and better, makes me look forward to seeing what is next. If I could afford it that pen would not be going to DC.

Stunning workmanship

JohnGreco

Thanks Guys.

Edit - Don't want people to think I'm using the thread to try and sell this through the SOYP forum.

Last edited:

BJohn

Hey John don't worry no one is thinking that. Just compliments.

Harry it diffidently it is a talent, I have been trying some from the Alabaster, out of 5 attempts I got 1 right. It seems strange talking about stone but it takes a gentle hand for all the steps from drilling to finishing.

Not trying to make you blush John, but he is a very talented turner. Look forward to seeing & learning more.

OZturner

Another Incredible Pen you found hiding under a Rock, John.
The Skill and the Effort it takes you to Create these Masterpieces, is beyond most of our Comprehension, as we never have tried a task as Difficult, Delicate, and Demanding.
Your Perseverance and Dedication to this Medium is Inspiring.
As is your Craftsmanship.
Keep pushing the Boundaries.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Top Bottom