Snap Cap Rollerball Black Chrome

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wmillman

wmillman

I ordered some kits between Christmas and the New Year and they arrived earlier this week so I thought I would give the Snap Cap Rollerball a go, this is a very simple single tube kit that may not have a lot of bling but I like them. I had to blanks of Red Heart and picked what I thought was the best one and proceeded from there, here is the out come finished with Shellawax.

Cheers
Wendell

Attachments

• IMG_7937-E.jpg
    IMG_7937-E.jpg
    515.9 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_7936-E.jpg
    IMG_7936-E.jpg
    549.2 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_7933-E.jpg
    IMG_7933-E.jpg
    432.3 KB · Views: 153
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sorcerertd

Nice. I like the contrast on that. It does look just like the Editor, but the editor is a ballpoint (parker). I suppose the kit could be adapted easily enough with a longer tube and the Editors are pretty short anyway. Hmm... more ideas.

wmillman

Nice. I like the contrast on that. It does look just like the Editor, but the editor is a ballpoint (parker). I suppose the kit could be adapted easily enough with a longer tube and the Editors are pretty short anyway. Hmm... more ideas.
Thanks Todd, just for information this kit uses a 8mm tube at a length of 80.4mm, and uses the Schmidt 888 refills.

TonyL

It will also accept g2 rollerball refills.

I use the 5888, but I find the G2 works better for me....barely had one dry out.

sorcerertd

Thanks Todd, just for information this kit uses a 8mm tube at a length of 80.4mm, and uses the Schmidt 888 refills.
Thanks for the measurement. I have 6 editors on the bench already tubed and squared off. Not sure if I'll make a longer barrel for one of them this time around since they are ready to go.

Top Bottom