Simply Simplicity

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jans husband

Jans husband

I very much appreciate all the work which goes in to making a Segmented Pen, and wish I had the skills and equipment to do that.
I also fully appreciate the workmanship and finish on wood pens we see on various forums.
However, this is the result of a simple pen which I think works well at least it does for me. tempImage3I0T7j.pngtempImageIE5acI.pngtempImageDQdLiF.png
Leveche Chrome Fountain pen, with Simplicita Kingfisher Blue, both from Beaufort Inks, finished with Yorkshire Grit. I hope you like it.

Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ccccchunt

That is a beautiful and elegant pen! Anyone should be proud to carry that!!! I have a similar fountain pen that I made from my dad's nightstick from when he was a police officer. It's just black but it is my every day carry pen and I get many compliments!

JohnU

I like it! I like the shape and I think the color works very well with the silver plating. You don't need to segment or cast to make a beautiful work of art! Nice job!

Jans husband

Many thanks for your kind comments.

I have just read in Woodturning Magazine that the Leveche was the pen of choice for David Ratcliffe who was asked to make fountain pens for the top table of Delegates at the G7 Summit a few weeks ago, held in Cornwall UK.
Many congratulations for being asked to make the pens for such a gathering

Mike

Kcimdrib

Another case of less is more. It would stand out in any crowd very impressive.

PatrickR

I agree with all of the above. You picked a great combination that doesn't need anything else. Very pleasing to the eye.

Top Bottom