Jeer Shipping Delay at PSI

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wswem

The belt on my Turncrafter Commander 10" VS broke after only 3 years of hard work. I called on Tueday morning 7-9-13. Spoke with the representative re cost and availability. Was informed that the item was "in stock" and would ship that same day. According to the USPS they did not receive the package until the 13th although they (USPS) received the Electronic Shipping Info (which means PSI printed the shipping label) on the 9th. I will not receive the belt until the 16th. Since I am dead in the water without my lathe, this delay is TOTALLY unsatisfactory.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dwarmbrodt

I have found that priority mail is the only way to with PSI. I am easily within 2 days away, but when I chose the standard shipping my order will take the scenic route to me....

tim self

Sorry, I have a hard time feeling sorry for anyone complaining about PSI shipping with their track record. How many Cheers do they have versus Jeers?

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Well USPS might not be totally innocent in that delay. I have shipped items that were delivered before USPS showed them as anything but "shipping information received". It depends on whether they are scanned when actually picked up or scanned later and it can be either depending on who picked them up. My regualar carrier scans at my house but the substitute scans when she gets back to the post office and sometimes misses a package.
The belt on my Turncrafter Commander 10" VS broke after only 3 years of hard work. I called on Tueday morning 7-9-13. Spoke with the representative re cost and availability. Was informed that the item was "in stock" and would ship that same day. According to the USPS they did not receive the package until the 13th although they (USPS) received the Electronic Shipping Info (which means PSI printed the shipping label) on the 9th. I will not receive the belt until the 16th. Since I am dead in the water without my lathe, this delay is TOTALLY unsatisfactory.

JohnGreco

Warren- Their parts dept. is really something else. I had (have) one of their air filters that needed a new control board. They sent 2 to me, the first one wasn't good. I sent that one and the one I was actually replacing back and it took them so long to process those units that they tried to charge my card on file for their value. It wasn't until I got them on the phone and the units were 'found' before they believed me. I actually enjoy shopping there, but that entire scenario from start to finish was more stressful and complicated than it needed to be. I hope you get your belt soon.

PrivatePens

Just another example of their continuing poor customer service. And yes the reason you got that "shipping label" is because PSI automatically generates it but apparently ships whenever it is convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom