Scroll Saw Stuff

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Seer

Seer

Made these little name key chains for a lady. I had shown her the ones I made for my daughters and grand daughters.

Attachments

• keychainssm.jpg
    keychainssm.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 415
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MattDaddy

Wonder what it would look like to cast one of those is clear resin and then turn it. Could be a cool 3D image of the word. Anyone every try that?

Nicely done, by the way.

Daniel

those look great.

Rob, I can pass on one tip. do not scrimp on the saw if you plan to spend much time at it at all. even a little vibration makes the work frustrating. make sure it uses pinless blades. and that blade changing is easy easy easy. you do tons of it.

I have a very heavy Delta saw that is bolted to a fairly heavy bench. I still get just a tad bit of vibration. blade changes are my biggest thorn in the side and still it only requires about 10 to 15 sec to do. It also requires the use of a tool which I would not do if I had to do it again.

Daniel

Matt, it would probably work but you would have to cut the letters small enough that the entire letter would show at some point as you turn the pen. Given everything is centered you would then have the name show on one side upside down in mirror image and correctly on the other. what you would see in between might be interesting.
might work real well on a blank that is straight Bushing to Bushing so that you the same area for the letters to show the entire length.

Top Bottom