Salutations from Virginia!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ZorinZato

Greetings all, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm a relatively new turner, but I've been working with wood for as long as I can remember. My amazing step-dad stepped into my life when I was six and taught me everything I know - special shout out to all the fathers of all types on this Father's Day!

I'm situated in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, nestled under the soft shadow of the Blue Ridge Mountains. I greatly look forward to going on this grand adventure with you all. I have already learned so much from the forums as a lurker. I can't wait to be involved!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

howsitwork

Welcome Jordan

cant tell you how many times I've sung to your place of residence over the years of my youth !

Enjoy the firm and greetings from the UK

craig

Greetings all, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm a relatively new turner, but I've been working with wood for as long as I can remember. My amazing step-dad stepped into my life when I was six and taught me everything I know - special shout out to all the fathers of all types on this Father's Day!

I'm situated in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, nestled under the soft shadow of the Blue Ridge Mountains. I greatly look forward to going on this grand adventure with you all. I have already learned so much from the forums as a lurker. I can't wait to be involved!
Welcome from Florida.

woodwzrd

Welcome from Wisconsin. Sound like you are in the same relative neighborhood as my daughter and her family. They live in Buena Vista.

Top Bottom