Sale: Bulk Bottle chrome basic bottle opener & Gold stylus kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wrjones224

I want to put this out there for members to be aware of a potential scam. I was recently approached by someone who claimed to be a part of a marketplace in The Faroe Islands. This scammer said they wanted to make a bulk order purchase of pens/stylus/bottle openers to resell in their market. What they do is have you send them and invoice, which they pay but it is with a stolen credit card, then they try to get you to pay a fake 3rd party shipping company. I did not fall for it but I did not realize it was a scam until after I had purchased the bulk order supplies. https://gaukorg.blog/2018/08/14/scam-email-alert/ Link to more information on this scam.

Nonetheless: I have 55 chrome Bottle opener kits I am looking to get off my hands and 35 Gold touch stylus kits I am looking to get get rid of. If you are interested in helping me out by buying a few I would greatly appreciate it. I am local to Kentucky and will ship anywhere in the US.

Gold & Black Touch stylus: $2 apiece or $85 for all of them. Plus $8 for shipping
Chrome Bottle Openers: $2 a unit or $100 for all of them. Shipping will be $15 for the bottle openers.

Csteck00

I want to put this out there for members to be aware of a potential scam. I was recently approached by someone who claimed to be a part of a marketplace in The Faroe Islands. This scammer said they wanted to make a bulk order purchase of pens/stylus/bottle openers to resell in their market. What they do is have you send them and invoice, which they pay but it is with a stolen credit card, then they try to get you to pay a fake 3rd party shipping company. I did not fall for it but I did not realize it was a scam until after I had purchased the bulk order supplies. https://gaukorg.blog/2018/08/14/scam-email-alert/ Link to more information on this scam.

Nonetheless: I have 55 chrome Bottle opener kits I am looking to get off my hands and 35 Gold touch stylus kits I am looking to get get rid of. If you are interested in helping me out by buying a few I would greatly appreciate it. I am local to Kentucky and will ship anywhere in the US.

Gold & Black Touch stylus: $2 apiece or $85 for all of them. Plus $8 for shipping
Chrome Bottle Openers: $2 a unit or $100 for all of them. Shipping will be $15 for the bottle openers.
Can you give me some more details of the stuff you have to unload?

wrjones224

Can you give me some more details of the stuff you have to unload?
I have 55 Chrome bottle opener like the picture below that I would sell for $2 per or $100 for all. $15 for shipping.
And I have 35 touch stylus kits like these below. $2 a kit or $70 for all. $8 for shipping

View attachment 236195

Attachments

• 1585856814837.png
    1585856814837.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 207
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 3.49.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 3.49.42 PM.png
    316.2 KB · Views: 215
Top Bottom