Jeer Rockler

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lee58

On 13 November my wife placed an order through Rockler's web site the bar tool kit to make for a Christmas present. The order shipped 14 November I checked on the order to see when it was supposed to arrive and supposedly it was delivered on 18 November it was not, and we were home all day. I contacted Rockler on 19 Nov. by email stating the order was supposedly to have been delivered the day before and was not. They sent back an email stating I would have to wait 10 business days before they would do anything and if I had not received the items ordered by the 29 November to contact them. No order showed up which is now 15 days since they shipped the order I called them this time and I was told "Oh we will ship the order out again and I should have it by 05 December." It is ok they are reshipping the order but IF and that is a big IF I get it since they are shipping it the same way. That means it will be 22 days since the order was originally shipped, which I would consider very excessive time for a shipment with in the US. The person I talked to at Rockler acted as if this was my fault the order was not received nor was there ever anything said that would indicated that was Rockler was sorry this delay had occurred and when I questioned them about the length of time before I received my order I was told that is the best we can do. As far as I am concerned if this is the best their customer service can do then there is a problem. However since there are no Rockler stores close by and they are the only ones who carry this particular kit I am stuck with this kind of service!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

1shootist

If you haven't already, you can go to your post office with the tracking number and they will / can check the gps location of where it was delivered. It's worth taking the time to check..this year I've had 2 packages delivered and left at the wrong address only discovered by my bringing it to their attention that it was not delivered to me.

WriteON

Rockler is not perfect and slightly overpriced on some items. Shipping takes a little too long. As for speaking to someone I called one of their stores for questions about a product. The person I spoke to talked liked he was 100 years old and hard of hearing. I buy from them only as needed.

tomtedesco

I guess there are going to be good and bad stores when you have a large chain like Rockler. Our store in Denver is always top drawer.

tiggere

It is not their fault in the least...Rockler does not deliver packages so if they mailed it and provided tracking you are bashing the wrong company...All companies have a different protocol to follow in cases like this and they had to verify things on their end prior to calling the shipment "lost"...if not what is to stop everyone from saying their shipment was "lost" and getting a second one for free?...A lot of these bigger companies have shipping insurance and all that stuff has to be in place..."I's" dotted and "T's" crossed before they can do anything and that takes time...

I ordered some Gluboost (blue, orange, and activator) and was home when the UPS email said the package was delivered...it was not on my porch or any of the neighbors...I called Rockler and was told they would start the process, but being proactive I also called the UPS office to get them looking...turns out the UPS driver set it in the back of a vehicle that was in my driveway as we were loading a Craigslist pickup without us seeing the UPS driver pull up...luckily I knew the person and had them look...sure enough there was my package...this whole process took 3 days on my end...

My next call would be to whoever supposedly delivered the package...

Lee58

FYI I did contact the shipper UPS on the 19th when I found out the item was not delivered and they told me to contact the shipper which I did. I was told by Rockler that they would ship the item again and I would get an email when it ships but so far nothing! I have done everything I can do now so up to Rockler to make this right if not then I will take other actions.

Lee58

Last entry on this post. Rockler followed through on their reshipment of the products that were ordered it was received today in a ripped, torn shredded plastic envelope not the bubble wrap kind just a plain plastic envelope. No idea how everything stayed in the envelope but it did! If they shipped the first order the same way no wonder it never got here.

TonyL

I am sorry for your experience. I have never waiting more than 3 days - in fact, I am always surprise by how fast. Maybe, there is a warehouse near me. There are two retail stores close by - that could be it.

Woodchipper

Hmmm, so far, so good. I live in a main street in my subdivision. I'm always nervous about deliveries that are left on the front porch. We have had some porch pirates around in the past. It was suggested somewhere to put your sawdust in Amazon boxes and leave them on the front porch.

Hmmm, so far, so good. I live in a main street in my subdivision. I'm always nervous about deliveries that are left on the front porch. We have had some porch pirates around in the past. It was suggested somewhere to put your sawdust in Amazon boxes and leave them on the front porch.

I've heard people leave dog and cat droppings in the box on their front porches for those pirates.😱😂

Lee58

The problem was the package was sent UPS but turned over to the postal service to deliver to my home. So it would have been a small package and the mail carriers would left it in my mail box which it a big box with a door that closes so if the porch pirates took that package they would have to have seen the letter carrier put it in the box and we were home all day plus now taking a package from the mail box that was delivered by the postal service makes the theft a federal offense not that it matters but it might to a thief

Top Bottom