Resinol 90c

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

mavrick1903

there's been some talk that this is the bees knees for stablization of blanks. the cost 3 gallons is $300 according to the threads I've read. that works out to around $25 a quart. I'm afraid I dont have the capitol to front a group buy, but this would be a great thing to do a group buy with. anyone want to head this up? I'd be in for a share if someone wants to put it together. just putting the idea out there.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Originally posted by mavrick1903<br />
snip

the cost 3 gallons is $300 according to the threads I've read. that works out to around $25 a quart.

snip

Just to reiterate as I did in the other thread that those articles were posted 3(almost 4) years ago (October 2003).

Don't assume that the price is still the same.

Gary Max

I think you will find that shipping is going to be the problem.
If it is a Hazmat item----shipping and containers are going to be a bear.
Last week I tryed to order 5 gallons of resin from the left coast and shipping was going to be over a $100.00.

mrplace

Update:

4 Gallons of Resinol 90C, which is only obtainable directly from Loctite, was quoted as $1200 for four gallons on a one time purchase.[B)][B)]

jthompson1995

Originally posted by mrplace
<br />Update:

4 Gallons of Resinol 90C, which is only obtainable directly from Loctite, was quoted as $1200 for four gallons on a one time purchase.[B)][B)]

Yikes, that is a little different than $25 a quart (3 times different)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom