Realtor Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jimm1

Okay, I know this may sound crazy, but I have a customer who wants a Real Estate Pen. Any ideas? I don't do my own casting, so I am looking for someone that might have the imagination as well as the resources to make one of these.
I was thining that maybe "For Sale" or "Sold" signs. I need the experts here to guide me on this one.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bkersten

I take photos of the company signs or whatever it is, and cast it after resizing it. I try and keep out as much of the background as possible unless it has a nice blue sky background. I'll give one as an example, and get their approval if they want more

Last edited:

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Just be careful about using the official realtor name or logo without permission. They are one of the most protective groups out there.

ThomJ

Just an idea, do a nice pen & letter opener set from local woods. Suggest the realtor give sets to clents at closing. Thats what I have been doing for 2 years. A couple of realtors are my steady customers

jimm1

Just be careful about using the official realtor name or logo without permission. They are one of the most protective groups out there.

FYI: I took Curtis' caution and went to see a few Realtors about using their logo, etc. ABSOLUTELY NO WAY. Unless you buy the rights, you can forget about it. Another guy said go for it, but issued the same warning. "You're on you're own."

Top Bottom