Re Introduction of sorts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LanceD

Been away from penturning for a couple of years because of other business obligations and just recently started turning pens again. I had an order for a pen from an old customer around Christmas and after delivering his pen I had had the fever to get back into it full blast.

I logged back on to the IAP and started reading lots of posts from way back and also noticed that there were a few of the members that were posting some really exceptional pens like Turbowagon, Toni and Wizard to name a few. One of the first things I noticed was the auction going on for Cody that Curtis was in charge of and after seeing the filet knife on auction I said to myself that I just had to own it and I was lucky enough to win the auction for the knife.

I noticed lots of new kits and blanks are available now than there were a couple of years back so I've been on a spending spree with several of the vendors and members here buying up blanks, kits and even some new tools.

I haven't quit turning alltogether as I've been busy turning reel seats and grip sets for fishing rods and staying real busy with that sort of thing. Hopefully I can start posting up a few pics of the grips I've been turning and a few new pens also.

Lance

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

Lance, Glad you came back! Looking forward to seeing some more beautiful pens. Your album has some great pens! Regards, Doc

Top Bottom