Quality reading material

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

I was just sitting down relaxing and my wife told me there was some quality reading material on the counter. It's hard to find anything positive to read about these days. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

It's tough to see it so small..it it Creative Woodworks and Crafts, June 2010

Attachments

• dragonflyarticle.jpg
    dragonflyarticle.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 302
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

Thanks guys..I don't know how to make it bigger. The file is plenty big, but when I upload it the website re-sizes it smaller. I would use a host, but the host sites like photobucket have made their services so darn complicated for dial up users it's ridiculous.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Have you been copying other peoples work again????:eek::biggrin:

Congrats Jeff, just don't forget us little guys once you are rich(er) and famous(er) :cool::biggrin:

workinforwood

Excellent work Jeff, and your still speaking to the likes of us! :biggrin::biggrin:

Well, after my next article comes out I'll have enough money that I won't have to talk to that stinkin Rat anymore, but I'll still converse with the rest of ya'll. Let me see, $5 in the bank..+ 275 + 300...x6 /3 carry the 4..yep, that'll put me $2 richer than Steve. Can't talk to British peasants when you are higher on the food chain...it's a state law!:biggrin:

Top Bottom