PSI Felt Tip Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from thomasperrygifts

Felt Tip Pen kit from PSI, with their Spalted Maple Burl blank and CA finish. Writes very smoothly, using fountain pen ink! Seems a bit short, and handles like a beefy little sausage with the belly I put on it. I like it overall. I've been told that people with arthritic hands/fingers like a good thick pen. Might be a good one for that...
0626222127_HDR~2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sorcerertd

I agree to the nice pairing of blank to hardware and the matching shape of the barrels to the hardware gives a smooth natural visual flow.

For what it' worth, I was wondering about those as far as how well they will do for PSI, ie. how long they will be around and tips will be available, so I asked PSI and they said the tips are not proprietary. It will be interesting to see how they do over time.

darrin1200

Very nice looking pen. It is a really good pair of material to plating.

Question about the replaceable tip. PSI hasn't posted pictures yet. Does just the plastic part come out of the metal section? Could you show a picture of just the tip?

Rick95602

So, at my last craft fair someone actually asked if I had any felt tip pens. You know, look at the plethora of pens on my dsiplay, and you (anonymous buyer) asks for the one I don't have. Well, I do now (or, at least, I will have when I turn the kit)...a question though:

I've tried a couple of fountain pens kits trying to fit on the fiber tip. Anyone know of a FP kit that will interchange with the fiber tip? :cool: đź––

Very nice looking pen. It is a really good pair of material to plating.

Question about the replaceable tip. PSI hasn't posted pictures yet. Does just the plastic part come out of the metal section? Could you show a picture of just the tip?
Thank you! I do see there's no pic of the replacement tips on PSI's website. Hopefully these show up well..

Attachments

• 0704221744~2.jpg
    0704221744~2.jpg
    401.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 0704221745~2.jpg
    0704221745~2.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 68
So, at my last craft fair someone actually asked if I had any felt tip pens. You know, look at the plethora of pens on my dsiplay, and you (anonymous buyer) asks for the one I don't have. Well, I do now (or, at least, I will have when I turn the kit)...a question though:

I've tried a couple of fountain pens kits trying to fit on the fiber tip. Anyone know of a FP kit that will interchange with the fiber tip? :cool: đź––
I've just barely dipped my toe in the water (ink?) with fountain pens again..will experiment with inserting an FB nib into one of the felt tip kits...might be a sacrifice lol

Top Bottom