Prize Thread

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Great work Ed!!

I was out of town today taking Jessica (our daughter) down to Lebanon, PA to spend a few days with Nancy and so they could house/apartment/townhouse/whatever hunt for her in the Virginia Beach area. Jessica has a 9 week course for more "spook" stuff in Pensacola during Feb and March, and then she will be stationed at Dam Neck, VA close to Virginia Beach. She is eagerly looking forward to being deployed to Bahrain, an event that Nancy and I are looking forward to with considerably less eagerness!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Great work Ed!!

I was out of town today taking Jessica (our daughter) down to Lebanon, PA to spend a few days with Nancy and so they could house/apartment/townhouse/whatever hunt for her in the Virginia Beach area. Jessica has a 9 week course for more "spook" stuff in Pensacola during Feb and March, and then she will be stationed at Dam Neck, VA close to Virginia Beach. She is eagerly looking forward to being deployed to Bahrain, an event that Nancy and I are looking forward to with considerably less eagerness!

Sounds safer than her stint in Hawaii:biggrin::biggrin::eek:

Top Bottom