Prayers Please UPDATED

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOML will be undergoing surgery tomorrow AM, to have her uvulla and surrounding soft tissue removed. I have been kidding her that she is getting ready to have her throat cut. The DRs beleive that by removing this (which causes an obstruction in her airway) will help her breathing when she is asleep. She has been diagnosed w/ severe sleep apnea and they think this surgery may also help w/ this. TIA for your prayers.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

You have it. Does she use a C-pap machine at night? My father-in-law had severe sleep apnea and the machine made a huge difference.

RonSchmitt

Bill,
Will add her to my prayers tonite, with a wish for a speedy recovery.
I had the same surgery several years ago for the same reason. If it's any comfort, it worked wonders

Debbie went thru her surgery and the DR was very pleased w/ the results. Brought her home to recoup but the pain meds made her sick [:A2:] Tossing cookies after throat surgery is not good. Pray that the sutures remain for a couple of weeks rather than coming out in the next few days which is what the DR expects. He says, spit unties the knots. Maybe a little shop time today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom