Post 2000

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I see many people seem to pay attention to their number of posts and I just so happen to look today and decided to put my 2000 post here and make it worth while because we all know the other 1999 were not.

Just wanted to take a minute to say thanks to all the good people here that run this site and I know alot of work goes on behind the scenes but the product that is put out is truely amazing both educatioal wise and talent wise. The members here continue to amaze me with their talents along with the willingness to share. The wealth of info here is beyond words. Anyone getting into pen turning needs to check this site out for sure. I have been here for a few years thus the 2000 posts and I have seen people come and go. There are some people having some real back luck these days maybe due to family matters or economy wise and have chosen to step aside for awhile and hopefully things will work out for them all. But as it has been said the door is always open here and that is the truth. No better place to come and just relax and get away from it all for a few minutes and look at the talent shown here and the family like atmosphere present.

Just wanted to thank you all and hopefully somewhere there was a tiny bit of help that I contributed to some unkown person out there because I know for sure I have been helped here many times.

To everyone Have A Great Day!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jgrden

jttheclockman JUST HIT TWO THOUSAND POSTS, CONGRATULATIONS We enjoy reading your posts and seeing your pens.

Top Bottom