Poker Anyone???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Craftdiggity

Craftdiggity

I made this for a client who hosts at least two poker games a week at his house. Some of the games are pretty high $$$. They play on a POS cheapo table right now. He wanted to upgrade to something unique and classy. I made the top and put on some temporary folding legs so he can use the table right away, but we are going to design a couple of pillars to finish it off. The table is made using a 3/4" plywood oval as the base. I used another sheet of 3/4" ply for the rest of the parts. Each section can be taken off for repairs or cleaning. This sucker is pretty heavy (roughly two full sheets of 3/4" ply). It's actually pretty stable even with the folding legs. The racetrack is 1/8" birch ply glued to the 3/4" ply and stained, then finished with five coats of Waterlox.

I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out, and I think he's going to go nutz when he picks it up tomorrow.

Let me know what you guys think.

100_0250671x503.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Very well done I was making poker tables about 5-6 years ago for about a year straight(well in my spare time).I play on one i made every month in my poker league.I never had an order for the race track style and I was always bummed not to have been able to make that type.I also made pull out cup holders that go under the table that is why many did not get the race track they want the pull outs.Very crisp/clean table pat your self on the back,Victor

Top Bottom