Jeer Plastic World not so customer friendly

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered a bunch of Alimilite products from Plastic World here in Toronto. Sadly their online order system is not tied into their inventory, so it said that had some Alumilite Metallic Powder 1 oz in Pearlescent colour in stock.

After ordering it and paying for it through Paypal, I get a phone call from them telling me that they didn't have any stock and could they remove it from my order. I agree'd and thought all was well. But for some reason they decided to charge me what looks like a restocking fee of 25% to remove this item they didn't have in stock.

Stuck having to phone a long distance number and get stuck on hold to need to request I get a proper FULL refund for this item. Sorry, but customer service should be your mandate if you want to stay in business.

The problem has been resolved. They did give me back the difference, and said they would look into what happened on their system. I posted here more as a heads up to anyone dealing with them to check their bill to make sure that all it right. We were talking about $2.34, but for me it was in principal, the amount doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom