Pith 2009 is underway!!!! Lets have some fun!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Landon, is there any chance you could publish the match list a bit earlier?
...and perhaps just add latecomers to it?

( pretty please with cherries on top:biggrin: )

My thoughts are about Christmas season postage delays. Especially if the postage is international.
I know I could have one ready to post once the list is done, but I'd prefer to get a bit of input from my partner before making it.:)

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I am 'out of pocket' on vacation, limited internet access. I will not be able to get it done any sooner I am afraid. I think it will be ok, as long as everyone communicates any delays, everybody should stay happy. :wink:

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
When will the lists post and how will we be informed if per chance we miss a general notice on the forum?
I will post here as well as start a new thread, I'll get Cav to put the new one as a "sticky" if I can. Other than that I guess all I can say is keep looking around during that time frame. As soon as I get back home, I will get the pairings done and posted

Last edited:

bobleibo

Count me in, either group is fine.
Can I toss one of my extra wives into the box when I ship my pen (hey, I live in Utah, what do you expect) ?
Cheers

BTW...Landon, thanks for doing this. You need to send us your address so we can all send you a cold one when this is all over - you'll need it.

Last edited:

bitshird

Bump diddy Bump come on folks this is fun, you get a chance to see other peoples work and they get to see yours and you make friends with people you may never meet, but you'll always have something from them, I have some exquisite writing instruments, but some of my favorites and most treasured are pens I've got in swaps, and PITH exchanges.

RIPPIN45

I have already signed up for group 1 and would be more than glad to sign up for group 2 also. Let me know, Thanks!

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
To stay consistant I must say this: Thank you for the offer but I'm gonna keep it to 1 per person. I hope there will be future swaps, maybe at say the B-day Bash, and everyone can get involved again at that time. Thanks again for the offer.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
A little less than 10 hours to sign up, I'll be back home soon. Will get the pairings posted as soon as possible. Thank you all for joining in.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Sorry to say that the work load at work and grad school is not letting up so I will have to withdraw my name and hope for one during our birthday bash.
Thanks for letting me know.

I will get pairings up tomorrow. Will be traveling home today.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I ended up with an odd number. I am putting all the names who said they would do 2 in the hat and drawing 1 name from there to do 2 swaps. Thanks to all who joined and to all who offered to do 2 pens.

rjwolfe3

Landon, my wife forgot to sign up. She is a member here - awolfe. If you need someone else she would be happy to help out. She participated last year.

cigarman

I know that I have not been around for a while but I have never missed a pith on this foram before. If not to late I would like to get involved in either group that you might need someone.

Top Bottom