Here's what I like to do

image044.jpg

image067.jpg

image016.jpg

image071.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Nice pipes!

I am not a smoker but appreciate fine crafted pipes. I've seen a few free hand ones that I really like.

PenWorks

Beautifull workmanship on the pipes :). I still smoke a pipe every now and then. I have about a dozen in my collection.
I made a few pipes, but figured out I can not make money at it. Takes me about 9 hours to do a pipe.

ahoiberg

very nice. i've been really excited to make a pipe once i get the workshop back. i really like both and that sandblast finish looks great. do you have a sandblaster or how did you get that nice texture?

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
I have about five pipes in my collection - tried making my own, but can't find briar without holes or inclusions...and not thrilled with the concept of putting CA into a hole, as there'll be heat produced afterwards...

Where'd you buy your briar blanks? The finished products look great - esp. that freeform!

bosipipes

Thanks Guys.
Max, I buy my Briar direct from a cutter in Italy. If you like send me an email I know a few places where you can buy in smaller qty.

pipeyeti

Kirk you know how I feel about your pipes. One of my favorites is the poker you made me about 4 years ago. I was going to give you a call today but didn't want to bother you at work. Give ma a buzz tomorow if you get a chance.

Top Bottom