Pink Pansies and Bluebirds

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

I finally got around to photographing my last pen I did in 2021. Polymer Clay Millefiori Pink Roses, white flowers, Purple pansies and Bluebirds on a Majestic Squire. Now the task to add it to my website … lol hopefully today
DFA3F52C-3687-46A8-A71F-BE2980B16A56.jpeg
B9C8D5DC-E0A8-42AB-9443-B77C2971D89F.jpeg

Thank you for Looking!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jrista

This polymer clay stuff is always amazing. I don't know how you do it, with all that detail...

MedWoodWorx

I finally got around to photographing my last pen I did in 2021. Polymer Clay Millefiori Pink Roses, white flowers, Purple pansies and Bluebirds on a Majestic Squire. Now the task to add it to my website … lol hopefully today
View attachment 324582View attachment 324583
Thank you for Looking!!
what do you mean by pottery clay? is it made of clay?is it turned on a lathe? amazing work, bravo

Toni

what do you mean by pottery clay? is it made of clay?is it turned on a lathe? amazing work, bravo
It's POLYMER Clay. Polymer clay is a man made material, polyvinyl chloride . It can be turned on the lathe with a very sharp Skew. But with Millefiori Blanks all that is required is to place it on the lathe with the bushings and do a CA finish them Polish. Easy Peasy

Kcimdrib

What more can I say as always a thing of beauty it will cheer up anyone that casts eyes on it.

Top Bottom