Pictures of your Pendants wanted.....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ruth Niles

Ruth Niles

Hi All,

A lot of you have purchased the Joyner pendant plates from me and I have pictures of some on my website. I'm looking for more pictures to eventually have a "Gallery" page like I do for your bottle stopper creations.

Even if you purchased the plates from Richard, that's fine, send me pictures just the same. After all Richard and I are working together to promote this creative jig of his!

My email is ruthniles@gmail.com. If you sell your work give me links and contact info. A lot of people who find my site are looking to buy finished items......you know how the internet can send you places you didn't know you wanted to go!!! If you want to check out my site before you send pictures, it's www.nilesbottlestoppers.com/pendant-chucks.html (it's the same site as the torne-lignum.com most of you know).

I would like to make you all rich and famous! :)

Thanks,
Ruth

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MarkD

Can the pendant plate be used on a #1 morse taper or screw on the headstock?
If I remember correctly the pendant plate has 3/8-16 threaded holes for attaching to the headstock. So if you have something that mounts to your headstock ( mandrel, bottle stopper adapter, etc ) and it has male 3/8-16 threads it should work for you.

alphageek

Former Moderator
Can the pendant plate be used on a #1 morse taper or screw on the headstock?

I use a screw on the headstock bottle stopper mandrel to use it. I also have a MT2 one, but I prefer the solidness of the screw on better. So, it depends on the threads you have, but it should be possible.

Top Bottom