'Penturning Guild' FTL….

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

alamocdc

Originally posted by Ron in Drums PA
<br />I think your pickle is a little proud of it's bushings Ron.

May West once said to WC Fields. "Is that a pickle in your pocket or are you glad to see me?"

This post gives that line a whole new meaning.
It's also not concentric. Seriously, Ron, I've always expected much more from your work. [}:)][:eek:)]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

airrat

OMG Ron thanks. HEY can you do a hot dog pencil and maybe a Baron Bun Pen to go with that. Ill work on the deviled egg kaleidoscopes.

Two things. I dont feel this group is cliquish. I am glad someone tried to turn the thread off from being a flame. Doughboy you have only been posting for a month sorry to hear you dont like the casual section. Goodbye if you choose to leave us.

Skye just drop the issue with PMG please. They made it the way they want to. As I said before its simple DONT go. I also said this sounds so like the a previous complaint on them.

Deere41h

Ron is that a sweet or Dill pickle? Based on what's being said here I think Dill fits better!

I am amazed at how fast you could turn that. Great use for a cigar pen.

Proud member of the PMG and proud to be a part of IAP as well.

Skye

Originally posted by airrat
Skye just drop the issue with PMG please. They made it the way they want to. As I said before its simple DONT go. I also said this sounds so like the a previous complaint on them.

Incase you havent noticed, I havent posted in a few pages. People like yourself are keeping this thread at the top.

Fangar

If nothing else, I am glad to see that my "Pickles" idealogy has finally caught on. I guess we can all learn a lot from a pickle.

Fangar

JimGo

Who knew the humble pickle would have such wonderful uses? Maybe we should send a bunch of pickles to the U.N. in an effort to promote world peace! [:D]

Don't flame me...this was a JOKE, not intended as any kind of political statement!!!!!

M

Mudder

Thanks Ron,

To coin the phrase of another; It's the best laugh I have seen in a long time. All I can add to this is NPGJ

woodwish

This is why the casual conversation is my favorite place on this site, always good for a laugh even if the puns are really bad.

So what do call a pickle in the middle of the highway?? "Road dill" of course! [:D][:D][:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom