Pens For Hope Raffle Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from reddwil

reddwil

First off thanks to Bob Stoughton for the donation of the kits. The first is a home cast of light blue and pearl white. The second is a wormy persimmon with turquoise. Blank courtesy of Randy Allen aka randywa. The Persimmon and another Ancient Kauri El Grande (no Pic) were donated to a raffle held by the Brain Tumor foundation for Children. $400 was raised to help with the financial needs of children in treatment. Thanks Guys

Attachments

• IMG_1092.jpg
    IMG_1092.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 210
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

reddwil

Sorry it took so long to get the picture posted Randy. I kept forgetting.

As for the $400, I was told they sold tickets for $2 and One man actually bought $100 worth. I would like to think it was the pens they wanted, but it was really for the Cause. Regardless, I'm glad it got money to the kids and their families

glennw

Do you plan to do it again If youlet me know when you are I will chip in some myself to help the cause.

randywa

I hope the gentleman that bought $100 in tickets was a winner. Did you pick out all the worm poop and mix crushed turquois with epoxy? I've still got a bunch of that stuff I need to do something with.

reddwil

Randy, I turned it down close to the bushings and picked out the worm poop with a dental pick. Filled the voids with crushed turquoise and thin CA. Turned to size and CA finish. If you have some you don't want, send it my way, I like the way they turn out.

Top Bottom