Penn State Industries

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WriteON

I hope nobody finds my comment uncalled for but we should happy these vendors stay in business. It's getting hairy out there. The help/employees are on the back of a milk carton. LOST. So far PSI has been working out very good for me. I'm in S. Florida and use economy shipping when offered. I feel they are trying hard to remain customer friendly and accommodating. This is my experience… not saying they are perfect or never slip up but they know better. They have no reason to act or be independent.

jrista

I don't count weekends in that 4 day shipping. I only count business days. I expected that not everyone would agree with my point of view in this thread. That's fine. I did not expect this response. A few members in this thread said they get consistent 1-2 day shipping from PSI. I never have. That's why I stopped using them unless I had to. However I'm not asking those members for proof. I thought I would receive the same courtesy. Apparently not.

What about the courtesy your (not) giving the vendor? You are making them out to be a villain, with nothing but anecdotal evidence... 🤷‍♂️

Anyway, I'll bow out now.

Just an FYI, ExoticBlanks is a PSI reseller and ships same day the order is received!!

Yes, I am one of the owners of ExoticBlanks!! AND I give free advice here, often. (OVER 24,000 times!)
+1 for Ed and Dawn/ExoticBlanks. I've spoken with Ed a couple times on the phone over the years, and learned a lot. I love their selection of hybrid blanks from partnered artists!! I definitely appreciate their prompt shipping too.

Top Bottom