Pendants and Earrings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from woodchick

woodchick

Howdy folks,
I've been attempting to jump on the pendant bandwagon and thought I'd share my first efforts.

Two Amboyna pendants (sapwood and two-tone) and a birch bark/sapwood pendant.
1_DSC_0064.jpg

Amboyna pendant (from above) with matching earrings.
1_DSC_0233.jpg

A grateful niece wearing her dangly-earrings
1_DSC_0339_2.jpg

Decal Birch Pendant for my 4.5-year-old niece bearing her self-chosen name and future profession...kids these days!
1_DSC_0235.jpg

Larger versions in my album.
Thanks for looking!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodchick

Thanks everyone.
Mark, the earrings are about 1/2 inch in diameter (they were for a nine year old, so size and weight and "Mom approval" were relevant factors). These were all done before I got my backer plate, so I'm looking forward to working with it, although I only got the basic version. These are definitely addicting, but I've been tape challenged as I read many others have been. Got some decent stuff at Rockler, so hopefully they'll go more smoothly now.

leehljp

Member Liaison
Good to see the earrings. My granddaughter got here ears pierced a couple of weeks ago and I thought about the same thing - for a Christmas present.

PR_Princess

Nice job Maria! These all look great! I really like the two-tone amboyna set though! (Ed you listening???:biggrin:)

When we sell dichro jewelry at shows, I frequently get requests for sets...FWIW.:wink:

Top Bottom