Pen List Ready

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

I posted tjhis in the other thread but wanted to make a new one to help get everyones attention. this requires action on your part.
I have just about completed the list for PSI, CSUSA, and Berea.
there are alot of requests for the list here. problem is I can't send attachments through the group e-mail link.
e-mail me personally at
daniel@yourdonspens.com
I will be able to send the list in a reply.
anyone that wants to convert it to anything else such as pdf. and on and on is free to do so. this is free to use any way you want.
warning it is fairly long, well really long. and detailed. an example, did you know the El Grande comes in at least 30 different variations. they are all listed as a seperate pen on this list. If you can ad a custom clip to it it will be listed as a seperate pen. practically every sigle variation you could choose for any pen from these three companies are listed as a seperate selection.
as of now the list is 763 lines long, (some spaces are empty and others are headings) still the list includes over 600 pen combinations. and I still ahve a few pages of Berea to go.
anyway e-mail me and I will start sending them out.
Please title your e-mail "Pen List"
one other note. I am rellying on all of you to help complete this list.
pens that use like bushings. alternate drill bits that work, and corrections are all requested so I can continue to add to this. this list woudl make a great companion to the bushing measurment chart that was started a while back.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Daniel, if you want to send it to me, I can make it into a PDF and post it on the site. I can update it every day if you want as you complete more of it.

Daniel

Jeff,
Believe it or not I need an e-mail from even you. To much house keeping in my mail box [:I]
with all the traffic withthe bulk buys etc. I have to purge pretty regularly. even the mail box has gotten tired of the delete button and refuses at times.

Daniel

Just an update. I have sent the pen list to alot of people. up till last night that version has been Microsoft works speedsheet.
I now have the PDF version that can be opened with Adobe. this one shoudl work for most everyone. let me know if you need it. I have had a few e-mails from those having trouble opening the file.
Thanks

Daniel

As I mentioned above, Jeff has to e-mail me so I have a direct address. I sent him both the Microsoft version as well as the PDF version through the group link. I think neither got through. to many stops for most firewalls and virus protection programs or something.

I was just working on adding Hut, and noticed that I simply stopped adding drill sizes and Bushings for a long list of the kits. I'm working on catching that up.

the list now includes,
PSI, CSUSA, Woodcraft, and Hut (almost)
for now that is going to be it. Iwill hold requests for it for now Until I can get the omissions added and hut completed. hut is real easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom