Pen in the Hat 2006! Absolute final update.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jkoehler

Yes Don. I know. i am waiting too.
i am waiting to get part of it back, myself.
i have been told i should get it any day now.
i dont want to tell you what i am waiting for as it will ruin the surprise.
i just hope that it will be worth the wait.

Kurt Aebi

I have yet to receive mine yet, but I know he is working on it and it will just be a little while yet as he had things come up and was behind. I am more than willing to wait as I know it will be well worth teh wait.

its_virgil

I'm sure it will be, and hey, I'm not complaining. I understand that uncontrollable stuff happens...Now I'm even more excited...but you shouldn't have had the whole pen gold plated[:D]...Looking forward to seeing what I'm getting.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by jkoehler
<br />Yes Don. I know. i am waiting too.
i am waiting to get part of it back, myself.
i have been told i should get it any day now.
i dont want to tell you what i am waiting for as it will ruin the surprise.
i just hope that it will be worth the wait.

Trapshooter

waiting for mine also. It might be at our post office, we have a very small (slow)post office, probibly 15ft square (outside dimension). I should check, they may be using the pen[:0]

Kurt Aebi

Mine arrived on Saturday!

JCarrell did a most fantastic Job! A pen I'll treasure for a lifetime!

Thanks Jeff - The wait was Well Worth It!

2006320121324_JCarrell_Curly-Koa.jpg
<br />

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Originally posted by Monty
<br />
Originally posted by Always Practicing
<br />Monty,
I just recieved the pen, the post office lost track of it for a while. Based on the postmarks, I think it went to somewhere in Idaho for a while before ending up here in California.

Man that is one shiny <u>orange</u> pen. I can't get an adaquate picture though I cant adjust my camera to correctly capture the orange color. Do you have a pic of it you could post?

I must say that I will hang on to this, the feel of it in the hand is something. And the fit of all the parts is flawless.

Adam
Glad you like it. No I don't have a pict of it. My digital camera is full and I've lost the cord to download them. Haven't had time to get a new cord yet.

Guess it's better late than never in getting picts posted (I finally got a new cord so I could download from my camera to my computer).

Here is a pict of a pen similar to what I sent Adam. It's one of my first times to turm acrylic and the first without the standard CB.
20063271229_Sent.jpg

Here is the pen I received from Jerry Adams. A Baron rollerball in mesquite. He was concerned with the fit & finish to to me it looks great.
200632712328_From.jpg

MDWine

I owe 'Dancrafted' an apology.

I need to post a picture of his pen sent to me. I absolutely love it, it is quite beautiful. As a matter of fact, I am so pleased, I went out and got a pen display case, and he is the first of my future collection. It is a marvelous pen, and has inspired me to begin a collection.

Dan, I apologize, and will get a picture posted by this weekend (4/9). Thanks again for such a great gift.

MDWine

OK, a day later than desired, but posted. My thanks to Dan for a really beautiful pen. The fit and finish are flawless!
((sorry for the huge picture, but you need to see the detail!))

PICT0002b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom