Pen case

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

angboy

I got an e-mail from Levenger that gives a code for getting 10% off any purchase, and it looks like it can be used on sale items too. When I went to browse, this came up as the featured item- thought people might want to see it- a 10-Pen Museum Frame Case that's already half off at $30:

http://www.levenger.com/PAGETEMPLATES/PRODUCT/Product.asp?Params=category=18-121|level=2-3|pageid=1802|Special=featured

I have no idea if this is a good deal or not- probably lots of you could make one yourself- but I thought I'd pass it along.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood-of-1kind

I got two of these recently from the Bombay Company at $22.00 each CAD as a close out sale. Very nice displays with one drawback. The 10 drilled holes are not suitable to hold some of the larger pens (cigars, barons, Jr. Gents). To overcome this I've made my own inner holding wood rack and drilled 'larger' diameter holes so that I can now display the larger pens as well.
-Peter-

angboy

Originally posted by DCBluesman
<br />What's the code, Angela?

Oops, sorry, forgot to include the code. It's LEV906. It only says is won't work with other special offers, but doesn't say that it won't work on sale prices/items.

And sorry I didn't tiny url it to begin with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom