Opportunity to sell right under the needle.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

pete00

Howdy

There is a local Red Cross blood donor center in the building i work at. At lunch time i walked over and had this conversation.

“Hi, these are some of the hand made pens that i make.
Would you like to have one to give to one of your donors as a thank you gift for giving blood? I was thinking you could have a blood drive and all the folks that donated blood would get a chance to win the pen at a drawing. You think its a great idea as well.....perfect!"

So I chatted a while, the end results is that they will promote a blood drive sponsored by my business. If I want I can put up a display of pens with business cards and flyers.(of course I will).

All and all she said, and I agree, it was a win-win situation for the her and for me.
Donors have another incentive to give blood and I get to display(hopefully sell) somes pens.

My first thought would be to try and set up a small glass display with 3 to 5 pens. The winner could take there pick. Im thinking I’ll put out some business cards and a binder with pictures of the items I make, (pens, bowls etc) Maybe I’ll even have them vote to what the next prize will be.

I’ll have to think about this but that’s the general idea.

So the moral of the story….. next time you give blood bring a pen…….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom