Jeer Not sure I like how Rockler shipped my kits.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

madara

I needed a few pen kits and blanks so I placed a quick order through Rockler. I'm a little disappointed they were thrown in a large poly bag with everything bouncing around. Even a bubble mailer would have been better.

Image1583526234.840336.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

If I can make a suggestion, take it up with them. Give them a call and explain and i bet they offer you a discount or make it up somehow. If you do, get back here and let us know. The reason I say this is because it does very little telling us. also maybe the same kits can be found at other vendors because I know that is not the cheapest place to buy things. I will wait till I get a coupon or they run a sale if i buy from them. just a suggestion.

madara

If I can make a suggestion, take it up with them. Give them a call and explain and i bet they offer you a discount or make it up somehow. If you do, get back here and let us know. The reason I say this is because it does very little telling us. also maybe the same kits can be found at other vendors because I know that is not the cheapest place to buy things. I will wait till I get a coupon or they run a sale if i buy from them. just a suggestion.
I only needed a few items so I ordered using their free shipping coupon. I've reached out to them. I just wanted to see if anyone else has had issues. I typically place a larger orders and it comes in a box.

jttheclockman

I only needed a few items so I ordered using their free shipping coupon. I've reached out to them. I just wanted to see if anyone else has had issues. I typically place a larger orders and it comes in a box.
They are not a big vendor to buy kits from so you do not see them talked about here much.

ramaroodle

Honestly, I think if it was a problem they wouldn't ship that way. I'm thinking they're safe in that packaging.

TonyL

I'm am about 15 miles from a very nice Rockler. Over the last 5 years, regardless of what I ordered. the goods were always well-packed and undamaged. I have no idea if they are shipping from the local store or from centralized warehouse. My stuff usually arrives in 2 to 3 business days (using their free shipping).

WriteON

That is " Amazon" type shipping. It's sloppy and lazy. Wrap properly and ship it in rigid box. I believer the buyer pays for shipping.

WriteON

Rockler usually includes a return form, you should use it if there was anything damaged.
I had to return items to a vendor last Summer due to poor packaging. I do not appreciate having to go out of my way to re-ship because of poor or no protective wrapping material used.

Top Bottom