Nib Holders NEW group Buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

joeatact

Well I am ready to order more NIBS is there anyone else interested in another group buy again. Let me know what the interest is and I will see what prices can be arranged.

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
I have never done a caligraphy pen before, and I did not see the tips located on the web site. Where do you go for tips????? I might be in for 50 if I knew more about the tips......any help would be appreciated....

joeatact

I have a article on my site http://www.trade80.com/JCP/projects/dip_pens/making_di_pens.pdf
that I wrote on how I do it.

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Originally posted by joeatact
<br />The nibs are from bates in the uk. I will proceed on finding out costs and set up a page on my website.

Joe

Thanks for the information! Neat looking stuff. I would like to know if that nib holder is universal to most types of tips, or is there a special brand that goes with that type of nib holder for sale? I dont know much about the different tips.....

thanks

robert

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Robert - All you need to know is that the holder and nib shaft are the same...in this case 1/4". There ARE other sizes, but this is the most common.

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks everyone for schooling me on the nib/tip thing, much appreciated...love learning new stuff....I will try and get a few of these made to grow my "line" of pens I sell....

keithz

Something seems to be wrong with your site for ordering. I clicked "Add to Cart" and all I got was a new page showing the gif of the button. I want to order 25 of the nib holders, shipped 1st class.

Keith

mewell

Keith - I had the same problem so I had to try several different browsers.... I normally use Firefox, tried Mozilla, and I think ended up using Safari.

Mark

keithz

Thanks Joe, PayPal has been sent. I look forward to receiving these nib holders. I've had a few ask about making calligraphy pens.

keithz

hdbblue

Joe, I just sent payment for 25 using Paypal. I hope the shipping is sufficient, if not, I'll pay you the difference when you calculate it.

Harvey

Firefyter-emt

Ok, I hope I got on board in time. I just send a paypal for 10 of them.

So now the next stupid question.. Ummm, are you doing one for nibs? Or maybe someone knows where I get them at?? [:D]

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Mine arrived today too. Thanks for doing this buy. I had several requests for caligraphy pens this pens year, now I don't have any excuse not to make them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom