CSUSA Wide Open Group Buy - Any interest?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

kent4Him

I have opened a new thread and am taking orders. Sorry to anyone that got duplicate emails. There were over 50 of you to email and I may have sent the notice to the same person twice.

kent4Him

Originally posted by UKpenmaker
<br />I am up for some kits (15-20), as long as this is open to to oversea members.

I handled a couple last time. While I can't say they were very fun, I handled it. I have experiece now, so it should be easier.

kent4Him

Well, given the quickness and the number of responses, I will definately put together an order some time after 1/3/07. I look forward to working with all of you.

beamer

bah! you are 2 weeks too late, mister! :p

I'm still interested in some more kits, though. I trimmed my most recent order due to cost, so I'd probably pick up 15-20 more kits for sure.

PopPop

Count me in too. Never tried one of these group buys before. Put me down for 10-20 kits, depending on funds after the holidays. [:D]
Chuck [8D]

les-smith

Hey kent4Him, Are going to use the same post when you start the group buy, or will you start a new post/topic? I'll be good for several kits and other misc. items.

kent4Him

Originally posted by les-smith
<br />Hey kent4Him, Are going to use the same post when you start the group buy, or will you start a new post/topic? I'll be good for several kits and other misc. items.

Yes, I will start a new post. I will also email all that have left a post saying that they are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom