New

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DozerMite

Banned
I had a guy give me some new color agents to try out. There was one ingredient that made it questionable.
I cast them last night and they reacted as usual without issue. So I took them to work today and turned just a little off so I could put a finish on. They turned normally and finished as any other of my casts.

The guy was happy when I called him with the positive report.

They are black, white, and pink and heavily saturated with pearl.

I won't bother posting a pic since this post will likely receive the same amount of responses with or without the pic. :rolleyes: No reason wasting the time on an ability I don't have... photography

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MartinPens

Sounds like you need a little more water in your glass. You are certain to get few responses without a photo. Sounds interesting and photo would be great. If your not up to it, that is great too.

Regards,

Martin

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

DozerMite

Banned
Sounds like you need a little more water in your glass. You are certain to get few responses without a photo. Sounds interesting and photo would be great. If your not up to it, that is great too.
Regards,
Martin

Not sure what you mean about the water remark.

What IS interesting... you replied to this post but, not either of the two that had pics.
For a few replies to a pic, it just isn't worth my time to try to get a decent photo. That's time better spent some place else. I'd much rather cast or turn than fight a camera to cooperate.

pensbydesign

i enjoy looking at other people work i don't often post a response there only so many ways post good job, i do believe it would be appreciated to see a picture.

ToddMR

As many others have said, show a pic! Even the not best of photos sometimes give us an idea. Otherwise all I can do is imagine the great blank you created lol. My problem is I like to post too many pics. I think its part of my addiction to turning the pens I do. I like to show them off. I don't go for glamour shots myself, just something that will show what it looks like :)

Top Bottom