New Tool.. for the guy with all the rest.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Thumbs

Tooooolz! Toooolz! (Drool)[:D] I love Tooolz.........[:eek:)]

I printed off a copy to put on the frig to remind my wife the Big Birthday is just around the corner![}:)][:p]

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Neal tool! Best advice is to let someone else get it and buy it used when they give up on it.

When I was in private practice I had a shelf I called my sore thumbs shelf. On it I kept all the "must have" tools and dental toys I just had to have, and then never used.

In all phases of life and hobbies, it is amazing how many tools people buy and never use. Hmm, since one of the Grizzly stores is in Muncy, PA maybe I should hang out at garage sales in Muncy looking for other guys' sore thumb tools![;)][}:)][;)]

Thumbs

Gee, don't you think a guy like you shouldn't have to sit around on his thumbs waiting to buy someone else's leftovers? A decent fellow like you shouldn't have to wait around for someone to give you something. Especially if you have sore thumbs! Wait a minute! You're a rich dentist with a captive audience! You should be able to afford anything you wanted and not have to act like the hungry poor and shop at garage sales, eh?[;)][}:)][;)]

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by Thumbs
<br />Gee, don't you think a guy like you shouldn't have to sit around on his thumbs waiting to buy someone else's leftovers? A decent fellow like you shouldn't have to wait around for someone to give you something. Especially if you have sore thumbs! Wait a minute! You're a rich dentist with a captive audience! You should be able to afford anything you wanted and not have to act like the hungry poor and shop at garage sales, eh?[;)][}:)][;)]

Get a life, it will broaden your horizons.

Jerryconn

I saw this thing in a flyer tonight, I can get it for only $1,699[:0]. I wonder if it could do that fancy stuff on pens????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom