New pen turner from Ohio

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

foamcapt40

Hi,
Just a note to say I'm glad I found this site! I'm gonna need all the help I can get. I just aquired a virtually new Jet 1014 lathe when my father downsized into a condo and I'm just getting started. Of course my wife says I don't need another hobby but it's in the door so I'm good.:) I'm also looking for turning groups in the central ohio area that can help a neophyte such as myself turn something other than toohpicks! Looking forward to good info. from all and help where I can.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimB

Welcome to the group. IAP just started forming local chapters and I believe there is one in Ohio. Go to the Local Chapters link at the very top of the home page to find some info. Everyone on here is always glad to have new members join regardless of how much experience they have. I think you will find several members in Ohio.

Fred

William, Welcome to the Forum. Very glad to have you sign on the dotted line and to have you aboard.

There are other firefighters and EMT's members on the Forum and I am sure they will be in touch with you.

Keep the wife happy and make her something right away. Perfume holders are great for the ladies and really easy to turn as well. :)

Top Bottom