New Pen Rack

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jttheclockman

jttheclockman

Here is the latest pen rack I made to display some pens. It is made from Rosewood and yellowheart sandwiched between the layers. It has a blue plexiglass mirror as a backdrop. Fun little project. Thanks for looking.

newpendisplaystand.jpg

2NewPenStand.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Outstanding workmanship on the pen rack. It will display many pens to their best advantage. It makes the front and back of all the pens viewable at once. Not only are the pens acessable for inspection but, the rear of each can be seen without being handled. When one is lifted, that person has already made the choice to be very intressted and there are no surprises on the back. The fit and finish of the rack speaks volumes for your attention to detail. Congratulations on a great selling device. Sorry to be so negative.
Charles

steeler fan1

John,

That is stunning. The workmanship is top notch. The things you and others make never ceases to amaze me. If I only had a little of that talent:frown:. Thanks for sharing, Now to clean the drool off my monitor:wink:.

Carl

LarryDNJR

Oooh I like. I've been wanting to make some racks for my pens, have a small show craft show coming up. Need a way to display the pens.

Hope you don't mind if I even try to attempt this. :)

jttheclockman

Oooh I like. I've been wanting to make some racks for my pens, have a small show craft show coming up. Need a way to display the pens.

Hope you don't mind if I even try to attempt this. :)

Go right ahead and have some fun.

John,

That's outstanding! I'm just wondering how you chuck that thing up in the lathe :)

John

Well John it wasn't easy:) This is just some carry over from my work with the scrollsaw and also flat work. I got so hooked on the pen turning that I do need to get back to making some clocks and other things.

jttheclockman

Very nice work. Where did you locate the gold twist supports on the first one?

Those are actually from another project I used to make and sell. I used to make alot of spoon display holders. You know the ones where you buy suveniers from different places you have been. I used to make one that had carasoul horses and those were the poles you hold onto while riding the horses. I did those so long ago I would have to rattle my brain some to come up with it. I think I have an idea but i will check to be sure if they still have them.

Top Bottom