I need to buy wierd sized wood, fast!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenMan1

PenMan1

We are making the family wine glasses for Christmas. I need about 12-15 blanks 3"x3" by at least 4" long. I am open to any VERY REASONABLY PRICE WOOD (cheap:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:).

After all, we are giving this away and don't have a very big budget.

HELP!!!!

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I have an oddball piece of walnut that should make 10 of them it is 26in long 9in wide tapering to 3in wide. If I cut a piece 8x9 off the bottom it should fit n a large priority box. 16.00 for shipping and paypal. If you want it.

PenMan1

I have an oddball piece of walnut that should make 10 of them it is 26in long 9in wide tapering to 3in wide. If I cut a piece 8x9 off the bottom it should fit n a large priority box. 16.00 for shipping and paypal. If you want it.

YOU DA MAN! SOLD!!! Send me your paypay address (i know I've bought from you before, but I can't find the address) and you will have money faster than a speeding bullet!

Thanks Mike!!!!

CaptG

Hey Andy,
I also have a couple chunks of dried walnut. I will send a flat rate box full for just the cost of shipping. If you want it, let me know if you want one chunk that fills up the box, or I can run it through my bandsaw and make whatever size blanks you want to fill up the box.

Top Bottom