New Joiner from the UK

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mikeschurer

My name is Mike Schurer, otherwise known as Mike the Pipe because of a nicotine addiction. I have been turning for about 15 years and I am a member of the Kennet Valley Woodturners. I attend a local market most weeks and have an outlet in a brewery shop, yes beer is another interest. I do a lot of different events on the run up to Christmas.

I would be interested toknow if there are many other pen makers from the UK.

Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Hello from Oklahom USA, we have a goodly number of members from across ther pond but I'm not one:wink::rolleyes::biggrin:.

ctubbs

Mike, welcome from far west Kentucky to the IAP. Join in the madness. There are several members from the UK on here. You should be getting responses soon. Oh, yes, while you are waiting, check out the library here for a wealth of info about pen making. Make shavings and keep smiling.
Charles

flyitfast

Welcome from TEXAS USA. :bananen_smilies022:Spent six years in Banbury, north of Oxford. Loved the time there. Had to come back to the "colonies" so I could drive on our "wrong side of the road!!
Gordon

olismith101

Hey Mike!

I just joined up too! I am down in Plymouth, really looking to start to make some money out of a hobby. Does anyone know of any good craft shows to try to exhibit work at in the south west or south east of england?

Cheers

Ollie

olismith101

Welcome Mike!

Im from england too, Kent and Plymouth. Did you say you sell pens at shows? If you do could you give me a message as i have some questions?

Cheers!

Ollie

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Top Bottom