new EDC slimline pro

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood4fun

pen state industry now has EDC slimline pro now for sale in, gun metal, gold and chrome. i just order them, if you just get 1, you can use bolt action tec bushings and they have the skm 192 clicking mechanism
slimline pro 2.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sorcerertd

I saw these in the new catalog a couple days ago. It's nice to see a different clip on something. I'm guessing you could make a one piece out of them, too.

KenB259

I seen them and I plan on ordering some. I looked at the instruction sand it appears there is plenty of "meat" to allow segmenting.

magpens

Here's the link on the PSI website for anyone who is interested in further details. . I have not tried this kit.

magpens

I didn't realize the Bolt Action Tec-Pen bushings are the same size. Thanks for the heads up!

If you look at the bushing specs for the two kits, there is a very, very slight difference ..... check it out. .
I think it is insignificant. . And there could be a mistake on one of the instruction sheets

magpens

I seen them and I plan on ordering some. I looked at the instruction sand it appears there is plenty of "meat" to allow segmenting.

The "meat" is not a heckuva lot .... about 1.4 mm.

I get this from the OD of the bushing and the brass tube size .... 0.5 x ( 0.425" - 8 mm ) = 0.5 x ( 0.425 - 0.315 ) = 0.055" = 1.4 mm

KenB259

The "meat" is not a heckuva lot .... about 1.4 mm.

I get this from the OD of the bushing and the brass tube size .... 0.5 x ( 0.425" - 8 mm ) = 0.5 x ( 0.425 - 0.315 ) = 0.055" = 1.4 mm
I was hoping for a little more. I think it can still be segmented though.

penicillin

I looked at PSI's website. As of this writing, individual Slimline Pro EDC pen kits are:
Chrome: $8.95
Gun Metal: $9.95
Gold: $10.95.

... or you can buy the "3 Slimline Pro EDC Pen Kit Starter Set" with one of each type of pen kit for:
Our Price: $29.85
Reg Price: $35.85
You Save: $6.00

That bargain price must be for math-challenged pen turners. :-(

magpens

That bargain price must be for math-challenged pen turners. :-(

Which ain't you nor me !! ... Right ?!!! . . o_O :p:p:p:p:p

That happens quite a lot, actually ..... I always check !

But don't forget that you get the bushings with the starter set ..... that makes a huge difference !!!

The bushings are 5.95, so if you include them in the calculation, you are saving their cost ..... which is not as much as they claim you save !!!!!

But it does make you wonder what advanced degree in Marketing "they" have in order to come up with "their" published deal !!

Last edited:

KenB259

Which ain't you nor me !! ... Right ?!!! . . o_O :p:p:p:p:p

That happens quite a lot, actually ..... I always check !

But don't forget that you get the bushings with the starter set ..... that makes a huge difference !!!

The bushings are 5.95, so if you include them in the calculation, you are saving their cost ..... which is not as much as they claim you save !!!!!

But it does make you wonder what advanced degree in Marketing "they" have in order to come up with "their" published deal !!
Sometimes you get a super high quality drill bit too :)

Top Bottom