New carera and lites

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from plantman

plantman

:rolleyes::rolleyes: I think I have solved the problem I was having with the yellow tint on my photos lately. My daughter-in-law, the pro, came up for the weekend and looked over my setup. The problem was the energery saving bulbs I had changed over to. Even though they are daylite bulbs, they throw a yellow cast. We also ordered a more up to date camera. Here are the results. No yellow tint, better quality and detail. First is a PSI Tradiional Fountain Pen with a realy wild grained Oak blank, and a CA finish. Second is a PSI Magnetic roller ball in Gun Metal with a metal flaked flag on an Antique Ivory blank finished in CA. Next is an old kit I had in a Drawer from CSUSA with no name. It's a Gun Metal and Black roller ball with a Tulip Wood blank and CA finish. Last is a pen from Lazerlinez with a PSI Gatsby kit in Gun Metal and Black with a CA finish. Quess who is getting this one.
C&C welcome. Hope you enjoy. Jim S

Attachments

• DSCF0005 (479x640).jpg
    DSCF0005 (479x640).jpg
    14 KB · Views: 213
  • New_1_DSCF0003 (640x427).jpg
    New_1_DSCF0003 (640x427).jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 167
  • New_1_DSCF0004 (479x640).jpg
    New_1_DSCF0004 (479x640).jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 173
  • New_1_DSCF0006 (426x640).jpg
    New_1_DSCF0006 (426x640).jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 180
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fishinbo

All of them have distinct appearances. Being a patriot myself, I especially liked the one with the flag! Glad everything's working for you now! I would have appreciated them as much even with the yellow tint.

wiset1

Not sure what camera you'll be looking at, but if you end up buying one of the prosumer DSLR cameras, be sure to set the focus to manual. Most people will set the camera to full auto and the cameras have a way of picking different focal points. If you do this manually you'll find the results are much crisper. You'll also be able to play with different Aperature settings and stops that will increase the dynamics of your captures.

plantman

Not sure what camera you'll be looking at, but if you end up buying one of the prosumer DSLR cameras, be sure to set the focus to manual. Most people will set the camera to full auto and the cameras have a way of picking different focal points. If you do this manually you'll find the results are much crisper. You'll also be able to play with different Aperature settings and stops that will increase the dynamics of your captures.

:bananen_smilies035: Thanks Tim; My son ordered a Fugi for me. I told him I wanted a modern, simple, point and click model. I am still going through the 96 page manual of the point and click aspect of it !! Jim S

plantman

:rolleyes::rolleyes: I think I have solved the problem I was having with the yellow tint on my photos lately. My daughter-in-law, the pro, came up for the weekend and looked over my setup. The problem was the energery saving bulbs I had changed over to. Even though they are daylite bulbs, they throw a yellow cast. We also ordered a more up to date camera. Here are the results. No yellow tint, better quality and detail. First is a PSI Tradiional Fountain Pen with a realy wild grained Oak blank, and a CA finish. Second is a PSI Magnetic roller ball in Gun Metal with a metal flaked flag on an Antique Ivory blank finished in CA. Next is an old kit I had in a Drawer from CSUSA with no name. It's a Gun Metal and Black roller ball with a Tulip Wood blank and CA finish. Last is a pen from Lazerlinez with a PSI Gatsby kit in Gun Metal and Black with a CA finish. Quess who is getting this one.
C&C welcome. Hope you enjoy. Jim S
P.S. I put a dark spot on the top of the tooth and added a crack between the roots on the front. What is a Dentist going to do with a perfect tooth. Jim S

Top Bottom