New addition to family

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

This morning the latest member of my family was born at 5:14 a.m.
she is my grand niece, but more like a grand daughter due to my relationship with my nephew. Her name is Isabella.
Mom had to have a c-section so is still groggy but doing fine, Baby is just being cute which is all that is expected of her. this is the second night this week I've gone without sleep so I am a bit stupid right now.
just a bit of human interest, the father of Isabella is the person that introduced me to my wife over 22 years ago. he is 10 years younger than me but looked for every opportunity to get me to ask his aunt out until I finally did. after getting married my wife and I took him in from the age of 14 till he went into the army at 18. So he is a lot like a son, but more like a very good friend.
this is the same Nephew that showed up at my house two weeks ago with the electrical boxes for my shop, he has helped a lot with remodeling of my house. Including the morning we worked till 2a.m. getting the kitchen textured and painted. as well as with building my shop. he is learning how to build so that he can work on his own house. I spend a lot of time there helping him build patios, retaining walls,etc. It was his shed that I helped tear down last weekend, and it has been his garage I used the last two years as my shop.
thanks for letting me share and explaine that my pride is a little greater than might be expected for a grand niece by marriage.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Thanks for sharing Daniel [:)]...sounds like you raised a very good kid. CONGRATULATIONS!!! That goes for the new baby as well...I know she will be just fine with such parents and you being around. [^]

Daniel

I would post a pic but I had to leave my camera with the proud papa. he forgot his originally so I will see what I have on it when comes back. I should get it today or tomorrow. I'll hold the pics ransom for baby setting rights for my wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom