NEJE LASER... just PICTURES

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood-of-1kind

OK, it's been established that the very 'affordable' NEJE Chinese laser is very popular here. For those that have purchased and have started to use this rather versatile machine let's post PICTURES of some of your creations that have benefitted with laser engraving. Please focus and provide pictures only and keep your text to a minimum. A picture says a thousand words. I will start and hope that others will jump in.

Thanks for your input.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    131.3 KB · Views: 1,673

wood-of-1kind

NEJE laser work

Good results so far.

1 (left) RAPTORS logo on wood pen case. Burn intensity = 190 Actual burn time = 90 minutes
2 (middle) MAPLE LEAFS logo on business card holder. Burn intensity = 45 Actual burn time = 43 min 53 seconds
3 (right) MAPLE LEAFS vintage logo on pen case. Burn intensity = 45 Actual burn time = 25 minutes

Attachments

• LASER 001.jpg
    LASER 001.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 1,010
Last edited:

mmayo

What does this item cost and where does one buy it?

Sorry, I searched and found locations and prices. It says, not acrylic so no plastic pens?

Last edited:

mecompco

What does this item cost and where does one buy it?

Sorry, I searched and found locations and prices. It says, not acrylic so no plastic pens?

Most of us have this one: NEJE DK-8-KZ 1000mW Laser Engraver Printer-96.72 and Free Shipping| GearBest.com

I believe you pretty much have to move up to the 40 watt job to do acrylics and so forth. This little one is for wood, leather, etc. Much more info in this thread: http://www.penturners.org/forum/f30/chinese-laser-engraver-140404/

Info on the big 40 watt laser here: http://www.penturners.org/forum/f30/40w-lasers-discussion-140913/

Regards,
Michael

Last edited:

hunterdave99

Deer landscapes on Hickory hardwood flooring with a burn of 20.
First 2 attempts with the rotary jig.
Hickory burns very easily.

Attachments

• 2017-04-22 22.41.19.jpg
    2017-04-22 22.41.19.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 449
  • 2017-04-22 22.39.44.jpg
    2017-04-22 22.39.44.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 461

Bellsy

I purchased the 1500 Mw NEJE a while back due to a long waiting time for getting pens engraved. Now it has proven to be a welcomed asset for my turkey calls.

Bellsy

Attachments

• Turkey_Engrave.jpg
    Turkey_Engrave.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 399

Pens By Scott

Bellsy

Here's one I just finished using the jig devised by Benson (Bob) Pace. Amazing what you can do with a rubber band!
This was done on Maple with six coats of CA at burn 75.

Looks great! You mentioned a jig devices by Bob, I can't seem to find it in the library? Is there a tutorial on the jig?

Found it on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AJpfxNPLgI

Brilliant.........:)

Thanks for posting.

Rick_G

Played around with some acrylics and truestone. Found it will work on truestone and some acrylics. I'll say acrylics as I am not sure what they all were. With some of the acrylic it worked with yellow marker over the burn area but not with other colors. ???

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 346

Rick_G

for straight text alone I just use the sofware that came with the neje, for text added to an image I use Paint Shop Pro 9 that I bought several years ago. Not that hard to figure out and still works well on windows 7 so have had no need to upgrade.

So what software are you using to create. The text into an image? I have photoshop and word. I have used word, for the text just wanted to see if anyone had another alternative

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

jcm71

So what software are you using to create. The text into an image? I have photoshop and word. I have used word, for the text just wanted to see if anyone had another alternative

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

The software comes with the NEJE. You can download the Android App from trusfer.com. Keep in mind it does not work well at all with Apple products. Best results with Android or Windows 64 bit architecture. Incompatible with 32 bit.

Top Bottom