Need tube dimensions

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Can someone please give me the measurements for the CSUSA bullet razor and/or stand? I know the tube is 7mm and the bushings are .472, but how long is it?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Nope, not online in the instructions (the first place I checked). It gives the tube diameter as 7mm and the bushing size, 0.472, but not the tube length.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Mannie, CSUSA sells the tubes as a separate item so I think if you call them they could tell you the length....It looks like the kit itself is a little bit forgiving but my guess is going to be a tad less than 2 1/2 inches.....but that is a guess.

jsolie

I have one of their handles downstairs in my "Now what to do with this" stuff. I'll check the length later tonight when I get home.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator

Neither instruction set addresses tube length....just blank length which is longer than the tube.

CSUSA told me the tube length was 3 inches, but I'm beginning to wonder if that is correct since it says use a 3 inch blank and cut the blank 1/4" longer than the tube.
But it's more than likely a moot point now since Fred is making the molds for 3 inch tubes for the Artisan razor and stand. I suspect that if the tubes are slightly shorter, the mold could still be used for the bullet razor and stand.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

Neither instruction set addresses tube length....just blank length which is longer than the tube.

CSUSA told me the tube length was 3 inches, but I'm beginning to wonder if that is correct since it says use a 3 inch blank and cut the blank 1/4" longer than the tube.
But it's more than likely a moot point now since Fred is making the molds for 3 inch tubes for the Artisan razor and stand. I suspect that if the tubes are slightly shorter, the mold could still be used for the bullet razor and stand.
They lied Mannie - it can't be 3 inches. You could not follow their instructions for squaring if it were...I wish I had one to measure, my bet is 2 1/2 inches, possibly 2 5/8 but no longer.

Top Bottom